Sunipod manufactures a wide range of high capacity batteries providing deep discharge capabilities with long cycle life and low storage losses. In off-grid solar power systems they are used to store energy generated from panels for use when required. For users that experience intermittent power, these energy storage solutions can be used for continued operations.
Highlights of High Capacity Solar Battery
- Flame retardant cell container and cover material.
- Proprietary process technology ideal for tropical conditions.
- Robust and aesthetically attractive modular design.
- Leak resistant double seal terminal design.
- High performance operation with no maintenance (doesn't require routine water additions or specific gravity checks).
- Efficient Vent Valve Assembly.
- Reliable performance under float and cyclic usage.
- Balanced active material design.
- Excellent charge acceptance.
- Good deep discharge recovery.
- Uniformly useful capacity during its expected service life.
- Long Cycle Life of 1200 cycles at 50% DOD.
- Long Float Life at 27°C.
- Usage of highest purity material results Low self discharge Long Shelf life.
- Heavy-duty plates.
- High conductivity lead coated copper connectors.
- Better usage of foot print area due to stackable modular design.
Product Specifications of Sunipod Solar High Capacity Batteries
The wide range of highly configurable hi-cap solar batteries available with our solutions are provided below. Based on your application and requirement an optimized energy storage pack is designed using these batteries.
High Capacity 2V, 100Ah
High Capacity 2V, 150Ah
High Capacity 2V, 200Ah
High Capacity 2V, 300Ah
High Capacity 2V, 400Ah
High Capacity 2V, 500Ah
High Capacity 2V, 600Ah
High Capacity 2V, 800Ah
High Capacity 2V, 1000Ah
High Capacity 2V, 1200Ah
High Capacity 2V, 1500Ah
High Capacity 2V, 2000Ah
High Capacity 2V, 2500Ah
High Capacity 2V, 3000Ah