Solar Weather Station
The Sunipod solar weather station measures and records wind speed and direction, air temperature and relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, and rain specifically for solar power generation applications.
Hightlights of Automatic Weather Stations
- State of the art sensors
- Wireless transmitters in unlicensed spectrum.
- Measures solar radiation.
- Rainfall data (inches or mm): 1-hour, 24-hour, one week, one month and total since last reset.
- Wind chill and Dew point temperature display (°F or °C).
- Wind speed (mph, m/s, km/h, knots, Beaufort).
- Wind direction display with compass.
- Weather forecast tendency.
- Weather alarm modes for: Temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, rainfall, wind speed, air pressure, storm warning.
- Barometric pressure (in Hg or Pa).
- Temperature display in °F or °C.
- All minimum and maximum values recorded along with time stamp.
- Very simple to install.
- Weather data from base station with adjustable measuring intervals can be recorded and uploaded to PC.
- USB port for easy connection to your PC.
- 12 or 24-hour time display.
Product Specifications of Sunipod's Solar Weather Monitoring Station